Paradigm Cinema 100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 139.0Hz (resp. 113.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 64.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-52.0°, 44.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.0 and would be 4.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.54, SP 0.46, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.25, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.5, LFX 112Hz
- Link to Original review.