Paradigm Monitor SE Atom is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 239CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-64.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-55.0°, 48.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.9 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.37, SP 0.36, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.63, PIR0.27; LFQ 0.61, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.