Part Express DIY C-Note is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 120.0Hz (resp. 59.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-47.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-26.0°, 45.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.0 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.43, SP 0.5, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.59; LFQ 0.7, LFX 58Hz
- Link to Original review.