Philharmonic BMR is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-129.0°, 129.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-78.0°, 137.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.28, SP 0.27, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.21, LFX 46Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown.