Polk Audio Monitor 40 Series II is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 72.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-19.0°, 26.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.4 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.55, SP 0.47, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.38, PIR0.08; LFQ 0.77, LFX 60Hz
- Link to Original review.