Polk Audio T15 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.0Hz (resp. 70.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 12.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-87.0°, 97.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-78.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 0.4 and would be 3.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.14, LW 0.88, SP 0.62, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.32; LFQ 0.55, LFX 71Hz
- Link to Original review.