Polk Audio T50 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-65.0°, 68.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-33.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.9 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.54, SP 0.43, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.44; LFQ 0.87, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.