Q Acoustics 3020i is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 315CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-69.0°, 73.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-41.0°, 51.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.0 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.47, SP 0.48, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.58; LFQ 0.55, LFX 54Hz
- Link to Original review.