RSL Outsider II is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 88.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-52.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-56.0°, 14.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.1 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.46, SP 0.4, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.47, PIR0.06; LFQ 0.87, LFX 74Hz
- Link to Original review.