Realistic MC-1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 60CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 121.0Hz (resp. 109.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-45.0°, 47.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 95.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is -0.5 and would be 3.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.12, LW 1.1, SP 0.96, PIR 0.96; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.54; LFQ 1.28, LFX 109Hz
- Link to Original review.