Revel C52 is a passive center speaker that cost around 2500CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 72.0Hz (resp. 62.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.8 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.33, SP 0.38, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.83; LFQ 1.43, LFX 62Hz
- Link to Original review.