Revel F226be is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-122.0°, 122.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-92.0°, 89.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.0 and would be 8.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.2, SP 0.25, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.75; LFQ 1.71, LFX 43Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown.