Revel F228Be is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 10000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 35.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-74.0°, 75.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-66.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.2 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.39, SP 0.29, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.65, LFX 30Hz
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: stp review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.