Revel F35 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 42.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-65.0°, 75.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-51.0°, 63.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.35, SP 0.35, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.83; LFQ 1.1, LFX 39Hz
- Link to original Review: asr-v1 review. Links to other reviews: asr-v2 review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.