Revel M105 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-69.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-63.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.8 and would be 8.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.25, SP 0.26, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.61, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.