Revel M106 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-66.0°, 73.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-65.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.8 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.29, SP 0.32, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.71, LFX 46Hz
- Link to Original review.