Revel M16 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 900CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 49.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-59.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.6 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.36, SP 0.32, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.6, LFX 45Hz
- Link to Original review.