Revel M22 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 77.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.5 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.33, SP 0.42, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.66; LFQ 0.73, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.