Revel W990 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 32.0Hz (resp. 26.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-132.0°, 131.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-165.0°, 169.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.6 and would be 4.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.86, LW 0.69, SP 0.47, PIR 0.5; SM: SP0.42, PIR0.28; LFQ 0.09, LFX 26Hz
- Link to Original review.