Sehlin Helium DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 140CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 64.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-77.0°, 66.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-68.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.3 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.6, SP 0.64, PIR 0.61; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.42, LFX 64Hz
- Link to Original review.