Selah Audio Integrity DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.0Hz (resp. 37.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-82.0°, 86.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-69.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.0 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.39, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.77; LFQ 0.9, LFX 35Hz
- Link to Original review.