Selah Audio RC3R is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 79.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-27.0°, 34.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.5 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.38, SP 0.35, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.52; LFQ 0.45, LFX 54Hz
- Link to Original review.