Tannoy Revolution XT6 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1400CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 72.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-64.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.8 and would be 4.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.71, SP 0.76, PIR 0.72; SM: SP0.53, PIR0.19; LFQ 0.83, LFX 54Hz
- Link to Original review.