Tannoy System 600 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 105.0Hz (resp. 70.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-53.0°, 55.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.6 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.87, LW 0.81, SP 0.73, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.54; LFQ 0.93, LFX 69Hz
- Link to Original review.