Teac S-300HR is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 148.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-52.0°, 53.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 48.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.6 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.82, LW 0.57, SP 0.41, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.46; LFQ 0.39, LFX 62Hz
- Link to Original review.