Verdant Audio Bambusa MG 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 5000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-44.0°, 57.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-38.0°, 43.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.5 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.37, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.54, PIR0.21; LFQ 0.52, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.