Wharfedale Diamond 220 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 113.0Hz (resp. 82.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-36.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.7 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.44, SP 0.49, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.69; LFQ 0.72, LFX 79Hz
- Link to Original review.