Yamaha HS5 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 399CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 144.0Hz (resp. 59.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.1 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.47, SP 0.43, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.17; LFQ 0.39, LFX 54Hz
- Link to Original review.