Yamaha HS7 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 640CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-63.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.1 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.47, SP 0.35, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.67, PIR0.37; LFQ 0.67, LFX 39Hz
- Link to Original review.