Yamaha NS-6490 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 130CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 148.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-36.0°, 29.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-39.0°, 41.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.6 and would be 4.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.72, SP 0.64, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.25; LFQ 1.33, LFX 64Hz
- Link to Original review.